poweroff 关机英文poweroff
英语口语·吉米老师说
乘坐交通工具时,总是觉得英语广播词听不懂?今天老师教你这些广播词到底在讲什么。
英语·广播词
来源:网络,版权归原作者所有
每次接电话的英语播报你能听懂吗?高铁上的语音播报是不是也是一头雾水,看完这篇文章绝对让你随时随地都能听懂。
一、电话中的常见英文语音播报
1.空号:
Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist, please check it and dial later.
您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨。
2.被叫用户关机:
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is power off.
您好!您所拨打的电话已关机。
3.被叫不在服务区:
Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment,please redial later.
对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
4.主叫欠费停机/单向停机
Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue, please renew it,thank you!
对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!
5.被叫停机:
Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service.
对不起!您拨打的电话已停机。
6.被叫忙:
a.被叫用户登记了呼叫等待功能
Sorry! Please hold on,the subscriber you dialed is busy now.
您好!请不要挂机,您拨打的电话正在通话中。
b.被叫用户未登记呼叫等待功能
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later.
您好!您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨。
7.中继忙/网络忙:
Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
8.被叫用户设置了呼入限制:
Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls.
对不起!您拨打的用户已设置呼入限制.
9.被叫久叫不应
Sorry! The phone you dialed is not be answered for the moment, please redial later.
对不起,您拨打的电话暂时无人接听,请稍后再拨。
二、地铁中的常见英文语音播报
1.Welcome to Subway Line 10.
(欢迎乘坐地铁10号线。)
2.The train bound for Lu Cheng is arriving.
(开往潞城方向的列车即将进站。)
3.HAIDIANHUANGZHUANG is a transfer station. Passengers for Line 4 please prepare to get off.
(海淀黄庄是换乘车站,换乘十号线的乘客,请准备下车。)
4.The next station is SUZHOUJIE. Please get ready for your arrival.
(列车运行前方是苏州街站。下车的乘客请提前做好准备。)
5.The door on the left side will be used./Doors will be open on the left. Please keep clear of the door.
(列车将开启左侧车门,请不要倚靠或手扶车门。)
6. Please keep away from the screen door.
(请远离屏蔽门。)
7.Please mind gap between the train on the platform.
(请小心列车与站台之间的空隙。)
8.All the passengers please get off and make sure that you have all your belongings with you.
(请您带好随身物品准备下车。)
9.Please offer your seat to anyone in need.
(请将座位让给有需要的人士。)
10.The next station is Lu Cheng, the terminal of the train./The next station is Lu Cheng. This train terminates here.
(列车运行前方是本次列车的终点站潞城站。)
三、飞机中的常见英文语音播报
,时长00:52
1.Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat is back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
女士们,先生们,机长已开启系好安全带的指示灯,请将您的随身行李放在前面的座位下面或头顶的行李架里。请坐好并系好安全带,同时确保您的座椅靠背,折叠托盘完全直立。
2.If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read the special instructions card located by your seat.
如果您坐在紧急出口旁边,请阅读座位旁的特别说明卡。
3.We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories.
在这里要提醒您这是禁烟航班。飞机上所有的地方都禁止吸烟,包括洗手间。
4.Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.
法律禁止擅自改动、关闭或破坏洗手间的烟雾探测器。
5.If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.
如果您对今天的航班有任何疑问,请随时向我们的乘务员询问。谢谢!
四、高铁中的常见英文语音播报
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
早上好,女士们先生们,
Welcome aboard Train number D5106 fromChengdu to Chongqing.
欢迎乘坐由成都开往重庆的D5106次列车。
I am the chief public-address announcerof this train.
我是列车公共广播播音员。
The distance from Chengdu to Chongqingis 315 kilometers, and it will take you one hour and fifty-nine minutes toarrive at the terminal.
成都距离重庆315公里,大约需要1小时59分钟到达终点站。
We will set off immediately,pleasebe seated.
我们即将发车,请坐稳系好安全带。
This is a non-smoking train, please donot smoke in the carriage and keep the carriage clean.
这里是无烟车厢,请不要在车厢吸烟并保持车厢卫生。
The crew member will be sincerely atyour service.
列车组成员将竭诚为你服务。
Please let us know if you needassistance.
需要帮助请告诉我们。
We hope you enjoy a pleasant trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
Thank you!
谢谢。
觉得有用,请点【赞】